Georgina Hernández has been named executive director of the GECU Foundation. Hernández, a current GECU employee, has previously been a leader and volunteer for local nonprofit organizations, including the Women’s Fund of El Paso where she served as president. The foundation also announced three new board members. They are: Elizabeth Howard, assistant district attorney; Adrian Gil, director of Howard Payne University’s El Paso center; and Elvira Valles. Also on the board are Crystal Long, president and CEO of GECU, and Grace Vaughn.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- City of El Paso announces hire
- El Paso County issues curfew ahead of Thanksgiving, Black Friday
- Outlet mall owner launches management company
- Turkey overload? Bring on the birria
- WinterFest scaled down to lights, online concerts
- Wear El Paso pride on your sleeve – literally
- Incumbent faces former aid in council runoff
- Airport employee included in top 40 list
- Early voting underway for mayoral, city council runoffs
- 18 indicted, including rapper, in gang-related activity
- Terror, hate-crime counts mulled in Vegas in 2-state rampage
- Virus measures agreed upon by ACLU, Colorado county sheriff
- Richards returns from injury, No. 4 Baylor beats USF 67-62
- Alaska man charged in the shooting deaths of aunt, 3 cousins
- Thai leader faces court ruling that could cost him his job
- Winter's dry start prompts low California water allocation
- Bobcat burned in California wildfire set for release to wild