The Paso del Norte Health Foundation is seeking letters of intent from eligible nonprofits to support their recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, prepare for a potential second wave or future crisis and transform their operations for future success. LOIs will be reviewed and selected applicants invited to submit full proposals. The LOI deadline is July 10 for round one. For more information, contact Michael Kelly, vice president of programs at the health foundation, at firstname.lastname@example.org or go online to pdnhf.org.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- UPDATE: County bans fireworks
- ‘New Horizons’ airport mural elevating spirits
- Commissioners reverse vote; Sacred Heart Church will be part of Segundo Barrio district
- El Paso entrepreneur's new app invites users to reflect on their life and mortality
- Sudden shutdown leaves businesses uncertain
- Blues Coffee offers borderland live music, records
- El Paso Electric customers in Texas to see decrease on bills
- Lawmen of the border
- City parks, spray parks, museums start to open
- Inside the new $31 million factory in Santa Teresa
- ENGIE signs partnership with Hannon Armstrong for 2.3 GW Renewables portfolio in the US
- Australia may offer safe haven to Hong Kong residents
- California takes step back from reopening amid virus surge
- Lives Lost: Brazilian toddler was saying her first words
- The Latest: India virus count tops 600,000 amid recent surge
- Atlantic City casinos reopen in a changed pandemic world
- Albuquerque to encourage 'Little Free Libraries' in city
- GOP candidate is latest linked to QAnon conspiracy theory