The AARP Foundation is offering free income tax preparation for low- to moderate-income persons at various recreation centers from Feb. 3 to April 15. The centers offering services are: Grandview Senior Center, 3134 Jefferson Ave., 915-566-1217; Hilos de Plata Senior Center, 4451 Delta Dr., 915-533-3207; Polly Harris Senior Center, 650 Wallenberg Dr., 915-581-9525; Eastside Senior Center, 3001 Parkwood Dr., 915-591-4292; Galatzan Recreation Center, 650 Wallenberg Dr., 915-581-5182. Tax returns are done by appointment and residents are encouraged to call in advance.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso's first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- One of El Paso's tallest towers getting new anchor tenant, sign
- Valerie Ponzio releases long-awaited ‘Órale’ video
- 2nd case of new coronavirus confirmed among China evacuees
- Inspired by her mother’s battle with Alzheimer’s, El Paso native starts business
- Construction to start on swanky private jet terminal at El Paso airport
- El Paso 2.0 gathering to address economy
- One El Paso chef’s journey from flipping burgers to restaurant owner, via Las Vegas
- Western Tech gives $250,000 to El Paso Children’s
- Hub International announces promotion
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Syria's Aleppo airport resumes flights for 1st time in years
- US woman who hid baby arrested in Philippines for kidnapping
- Brexit pushes growing number of businesses to Netherlands
- Qatar Airways ups stake in British Airways parent firm, IAG
- Warnings of 'voodoo statistics' as EU budget battle looms
- Sweden: 1986 murder of Palme may be close to being solved
- Ex-S. Korea President Lee sent back to jail over corruption
- Excelerate Energy Given Greenlight for Ship Management of its Fleet