Franklin Mountain Investments has named Yolanda Giner executive vice president and general counsel. Giner joins Franklin Mountain after spending 21 years as a shareholder at Gordon, Davis, Johnson & Shane law firm where she specialized in commercial real estate, land use, land development and government law. She also served as an assistant city attorney for the city of El Paso. Giner was listed on the Rising Stars list by Super Lawyers in 2005, 2007 and 2008. She was also included in the 2020 list of Best Lawyers in America in the specialty of real estate. She has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Texas at El Paso and earned her law degree from Drake Law School. Franklin Mountain Investments is an investment company owned by El Paso businessman and philanthropist Paul Foster.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Pasoan ends ‘The Voice’ run on high note
- Restaurant, dog park concept coming to El Paso
- ‘My Oscar, he’s such a good boy’: Rhoberta Leeser dies
- FBI arrests El Paso businessman accused of selling fraudulent health insurance
- City works with big-box stores to limit capacity, slow COVID-19 spread
- Walmart to start drone delivery of at-home COVID-19 tests in El Paso
- U.S. Rep. Veronica Escobar names new district director
- FBI arrests El Paso businessman
- El Paso Children's Museum reveals exhibit designs
- Texas Tech and El Paso Children’s reach agreement, mend rift over intensive care unit
- Son, father farm to feed neighbors during lockdown in India
- Editorial Roundup: Texas
- UN: COVID-19 lockdowns slashed pollutants, not CO2 levels
- US tells GM to recall nearly 6M trucks with Takata inflators
- Air quality up in some EU cities during pandemic lockdown
- Man leaves $3K tip for a beer as restaurant closes for virus
- US tells GM to recall and repair up to 6 million trucks with Takata inflators
- Hawaii island group distributes $7.5M in virus housing aid