The UMC Foundation and El Paso Children’s Hospital Foundation have added Kristin Sizemore and Keeli Jernigan as board members. Sizemore is vice president of property management at Bohannon Development Corporation. Jernigan is president and CEO of Trans-Expedite Inc., a global provider of end-to-end transportation and logistics solutions. They will both serve a three-year term.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Which bars dominated borderland booze sales?
- Whispers: Digital drive-by, moving on and congrats
- State commission considers El Paso Historic District
- Mayor Oscar Leeser names chief of staff
- Vaccine ‘demand is huge’ as doses go quickly
- Workforce Solutions identifies region’s ‘hot jobs’
- El Paso pediatrician appointed to state committee
- El Paso ranked among top cities to live
- Borderland water bills to edge up on March 1
- 3 named to Federal Reserve El Paso Branch board
- Reimagine Your Relationship to Alcohol
- Kappy's Corner: Ice, ice, baby! Rhinos return to home turf
- Colorado sculptor selected for Border Art Residency
- UTEP Dinner Theatre to present ‘Broadway in Concert’
- Black History Month call to artists
- MAKING military history
- Brexit leader to head Mississippi public policy center
- Governor names replacements for departing health secretary