The Paso del Norte Community Foundation has announced new board officers and members. Allison Glass has been elected as chair and Leonard Goodman as vice-chair for 2021. Glass has served on the board since 2017 and is director at The Raben Group. Goodman is president of Goodman Financial Group and has been on the board since 2016. The foundation also added Julio Chiu with Seisa Group and Lisa Peisen with L&F Distributors as board members. Pablo Sanders and Stacey Hunt Spier will serve second terms.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Ascarate Park: Transforming 420 acres into regional attraction
- They live in Juárez and get vaccinated in El Paso
- Former Selena bandmate films music video in El Paso
- USAA Announces Plans to Acquire Insurtech Company Noblr, Inc.
- Kristen Stewart 'can't stop thinking about' Princess Diana
- Charles Frederick (Fred) Saunders
- New stores open at Sunland Park Mall
- US judge rules against Idaho suction-dredge gold miner
- Niall Horan urges fans to continue to support his music
- El Paso credit union names new board members
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Why the Mexico City metro collapsed
- Asian shares mixed after tech giants nudge S&P to new high
- AP: US military guns lost, stolen from North Carolina bases
- AP: US military guns lost, stolen from Alabama bases
- AP: US military guns lost, stolen from Georgia bases
- AP: US military guns lost, stolen from Virginia bases
- Takeaways: AP's investigation into missing US military guns
- AP: Pistol stolen from Army armory tied to Boston robbery