El Paso-based Hunt Companies has hired Olivia Zepeda as manager of corporate relations/aide to the chairman’s office. An El Paso native, Zepeda was former El Paso Mayor Dee Margo’s chief of staff when he served as mayor from 2017 to January of this year. She has a bachelor’s degree in marketing and a master’s in international business from the University of Texas at El Paso. Founded in 1947, Hunt Companies and its affiliates now employ more than 3,000 people across the U.S. and Europe.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Memories of Gene Autry when he bought the Texans
- Whispers: Remembering 1966, So El Paso and In-N-Out
- Far East Albertsons opens, led by El Paso native
- Jones brothers pay tribute to father
- Extended Q&A: U.S. Rep. Veronica Escobar
- Scorching market drives up tax valuations for homeowners
- What's Up & Coming: Concerts & Events
- Former mayor’s chief of staff joins Hunt Companies
- El Paso hospital group CEO on what’s next in the COVID-19 fight
- UTEP's new 10-year strategic plan includes strengthening KTEP public radio, new business center
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Gucci heirs worry over family depiction in Ridley Scott film
- Chipmaker TSMC says profit up 16.7% as demand revives
- US troop pullout will leave behind an uncertain Afghanistan
- Biologists defy Cyprus' ethnic cleave to protect environment
- Tokyo Games: Officials say cancelation, no fans still option
- Colorful coffins lighten mood at New Zealand funerals
- Asian stock markets mixed after Wall St retreats from record
- Former US official: Taiwan-US partnership stronger than ever