Texas for a Safe and Drug-Free Youth, an Austin-based nonprofit, has appointed Jeremy Jordan to its board of directors. Jordan is the executive director of policy at the YMCA of El Paso. He was also elected to become the 2021 president and currently serves as the board’s president-elect. The nonprofit works with the Texas state legislature to enhance statewide public health policy and builds community capacity to be prepared for changing health risks across the state of Texas.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso's first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- One of El Paso's tallest towers getting new anchor tenant, sign
- Valerie Ponzio releases long-awaited ‘Órale’ video
- El Paso 2.0 gathering to address economy
- 2nd case of new coronavirus confirmed among China evacuees
- Inspired by her mother’s battle with Alzheimer’s, El Paso native starts business
- Western Tech gives $250,000 to El Paso Children’s
- Construction to start on swanky private jet terminal at El Paso airport
- Trump executive order would politicize architecture
- Fast-growing El Paso recycler expands to Santa Teresa, plans 120,000-square-foot facility
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- South Korean city urges 2.5M people to stay home over virus
- Mayor of South Korean city of Daegu urges its 2.5 million people to refrain from going outside as its virus cases spike
- Debate night brawl: Bloomberg, Sanders attacked by rivals
- Analysis: Dems' civility gives way to combustible conflict
- Egypt's once-reviled street dogs get chance at a better life
- NFL's Saints head to court in Catholic Church email dispute
- PM says Australians 'devastated' by domestic violence attack
- Pentagon chief visits nuke base to highlight weapon spending