The El Paso Society for Human Resources Management has named its board of directors for 2021, led by board President Art Gloria. They are: Valeria Fernandez, Jennifer Alarcon, Andrea Ramirez, Martha Molinar, Eliana Avila, Jose Roberto Nakid, Tephanie Hopper, Victoria de Campo, Danielle Boots, Crystal Etter, Rick Cabrera, Bryan Cleavenger, Linda Torres-Klienhans, Janice Calhill, Gracie Padilla, Arturo Gracia, Leslye Sosa and Diana Alvarez.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Which bars dominated borderland booze sales?
- Whispers: Digital drive-by, moving on and congrats
- State commission considers El Paso Historic District
- Mayor Oscar Leeser names chief of staff
- Vaccine ‘demand is huge’ as doses go quickly
- Workforce Solutions identifies region’s ‘hot jobs’
- El Paso pediatrician appointed to state committee
- El Paso ranked among top cities to live
- Borderland water bills to edge up on March 1
- 3 named to Federal Reserve El Paso Branch board
- Reimagine Your Relationship to Alcohol
- Wisconsin DNR resists starting wolf hunt immediately
- Virginia lawmakers vote to remove statue of segregationist
- The Atlanta Braves say baseball great and one-time home run king Hank Aaron has died at 86
- GOP lawmaker with gun sets off House chamber metal detector
- Ballot count confirms Laschet as leader of Merkel's party
- Report: Speed compliance to save rare whales could be better
- Senate confirms retired Gen. Lloyd Austin to lead Pentagon, making him nation's first Black secretary of defense