Dr. Prashant Joshi has been appointed to the Pediatrics Committee of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s Emergency Medical Services and Trauma Advisory Council. Joshi is vice-chairman of the Foster School of Medicine’s Department of Pediatrics and serves as a critical care specialist with Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso’s medical practice, Texas Tech Physicians of El Paso. He will serve a one-year term. The committee reviews relevant issues and makes recommendations to the EMS and Trauma Advisory Council, whose role is to advise the Texas Department of State Health Services. Texas Tech Physicians of El Paso is the region’s largest multispecialty medical group practice with more than 250 specialists and subspecialists.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Crane watch: Tracking development in El Paso
- Mayor Oscar Leeser names chief of staff
- Fight over Downtown historic district heats up
- El Paso ranked among top cities to live
- ‘All hands on deck’ as business aid reopens
- CultureSpan Marketing names president
- A little light shopping and volleyball
- Whispers: Mural recognition, up your curbside meal
- Hunt Foundation pledges $1M for Juárez nonprofits
- Which bars dominated borderland booze sales?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Tesla fights pandemic, rides sales jump to 1st annual profit
- Missouri governor touts virus handling in state address
- Ricketts pitches property tax measure to Nebraska panel
- Bill would help low income students attend private schools
- Pension: Firm facing lawsuit tried to influence lawmakers
- New Mexico lawmakers consider hair discrimination bill
- GOP: No aid unless counties control school, sports closures
- New supercomputer in Wyoming to rank among world's fastest