Mounce, Green, Myers, Safi, Paxson & Galatzan has hired Michelle Esparza, Matthew Marquez and Cal Mundell as associates. They were admitted to the Texas Bar in 2019 and previously worked with the firm as summer law clerks. Esparza has a bachelor’s degree in business administration from UTEP and earned her law degree from Ohio State University. There, she was chief managing editor of the Journal of Criminal Law and received the Chief Managing Editor of the Year award. Marquez has a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree from UTEP and earned his law degree from Texas Tech University School of Law. There, he was the executive comment editor for the Business & Bankruptcy Law Journal and served as a Legal Practice Teaching Fellow. Mundell has a bachelor’s degree in multidisciplinary studies from UTEP and earned his law degree from the University of Houston. There, he was chief compliance editor for the Houston Business & Tax Law Journal and chief defender and justice on the honor court.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso's first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- One of El Paso's tallest towers getting new anchor tenant, sign
- Valerie Ponzio releases long-awaited ‘Órale’ video
- El Paso 2.0 gathering to address economy
- 2nd case of new coronavirus confirmed among China evacuees
- Inspired by her mother’s battle with Alzheimer’s, El Paso native starts business
- Western Tech gives $250,000 to El Paso Children’s
- Construction to start on swanky private jet terminal at El Paso airport
- Trump executive order would politicize architecture
- Fast-growing El Paso recycler expands to Santa Teresa, plans 120,000-square-foot facility
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- CommUNITY en Acción announces new chair, board
- UTEP launches nonprofit administration certificate
- PDX Printing has moved
- Health information exchange grows
- Virgin Galactic’s space plane arrives at Spaceport America
- El Paso attorney recognized, speaks on panels
- Kemp Smith attorneys recognized
- El Paso law firm recognized