The American Hospital Association has appointed Nicholas Tejeda to its board of trustees. Tejeda is the group CEO of The Hospitals at Providence in El Paso and will serve a three-year term beginning Jan. 1, 2021. The board is the highest policy making body of the association and manages its finances and priorities. Owned by Tenet Healthcare, The Hospital of Providence health care system has more than 60 access points and 5,000 employees across the El Paso. “This appointment of Nico by the AHA is an important recognition of his deep impact in health care over the years and his operational leadership in El Paso and many other communities in the Tenet family,” said Ron Rittenmeyer, executive chairman and CEO of Tenet Healthcare. “We are confident Nico will make an incredibly valuable addition to the AHA Board.”
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- An El Paso couple restored a Trost house in Central. They didn't have to wait long for offers.
- UTEP announces distinguished alumni, gold nugget recipients
- Texas Tech breaks ground on 130-chair dental clinic
- El Paso commemorates anniversary of Aug. 3 mass shooting
- Appeals soften big property valuation jumps as city aims to hold the line on taxes
- Investment fund closes deal for El Paso Electric
- Amazon gets going with $192 million El Paso fulfillment center
- El Paso hospital CEO appointed to national board
- Coronavirus Q&A Chronicles: Barbed Wire Open Mic Series
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Voters sue Walz to block face masks at Minnesota polls
- Disney to release 'Mulan' on streaming service, for a price
- Washington lawsuit says protective gear costs impede protest
- Nebraska parole bill advances after explosive debate
- Trump hosts swearing-in of first Black Air Force chief
- Appeals panel rejects suit over abandoned mine shaft death
- Beyond Meat's 2Q sales jump as more try plant-based burgers
- Fox News Channel viewers tune out for John Lewis' funeral