El Paso Electric has announced Cheryl Mele as vice president of customer care and corporate communications. Mele has more than 30 years of experience in the energy industry. Most recently, she was regional vice president of government affairs for the company’s Texas service territory. She joined El Paso Electric in February 2021 after spending much of her career with Austin Energy. Mele, a Texas-registered professional engineer, serves as a board member for the Texas Energy Poverty Research Institute, Boy Scouts of America and the Association of Women in Energy. El Paso Electric provides power to 444,000 retail and wholesale customers in West Texas and southern New Mexico.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Weather flame reignited atop historic Downtown tower
- Whispers: Seafood restaurant coming, Literarity news and 'Health Care Heroes' short film
- $1 million donation launches children’s museum exhibit
- Joe Pickett mulls return to public office
- Santander Consumer USA to Release a New Digital Experience for Automobile Dealers and Consumers
- ZZ Top: Bearded bassist Dusty Hill dies at 72
- What's Up & Coming: Concerts & Events
- Planned $50 million development on Interstate 10 files bankruptcy plan
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson was overwhelmed by Jungle Cruise set
- Luminarias to line Ascarate Park for Aug. 3 remembrance
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Founder of Charleston's esteemed Black community paper dies
- Jack Ballard announces run for Montana's US House seat
- SC gov hopeful would require vaccines for public students
- Revenue department: $10M in Louisiana tax refunds unclaimed
- New Mexico sets rules to launch pandemic debt collection
- Houston mask mandate might violate Texas governor's order
- Ethiopia suspends work of 2 aid groups active in Tigray
- Topgolf to Begin Construction on First Multi-level Seattle-area Venue