The El Paso Electric board of directors has selected Cynthia Henry as vice president and general counsel and Cynthia Prieto as vice president and controller. Henry has been with El Paso Electric since 2013 as the FERC compliance director. She earned a bachelor’s degree from Brown University, juris doctor from the University of Texas at Austin and a master of law from the University of London. She also has an executive MBA from IE and Brown University. She is a member of the Energy Bar Association. Prieto started with El Paso Electric in 2006, and, most recently, was director of tax. She earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of New Mexico. She serves as the treasurer of the Kelly Center for Hunger Relief.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Salata brings custom salads, wraps to El Paso
- City snaps up 3 properties for COVID-19 health clinics
- Dipps opening new Economy Cash & Carry
- Race for El Paso mayor: Meet the six candidates who want your vote
- El Paso Electric names general counsel, controller
- Hotel Paso del Norte delays ribbon-cutting
- Khalid’s Thanksgiving giveaway
- Air Compressor Solutions chooses El Paso for expansion
- Nurses, doctors voice concerns about operation of El Paso Children’s pediatric intensive care unit
- Asian stocks follow Wall Street lower on lack of US aid plan
- 'Call them out': In Maine, Gideon asks voters to punish GOP
- Final debate could thrust foreign policy back into campaign
- The Latest: Czech Rep sees another record daily jump
- Thailand cancels emergency decree in bid to calm protests
- AP Explains: What's next for the Supreme Court nomination
- Column: Rays hungry for more after evening up World Series
- Sent from Gitmo to UAE, detainees fear final stop: Yemen