Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has appointed Cindy Lyons Fields to the Texas Lottery Commission for a term to expire Feb. 1, 2023. Lyons Fields is a CPA and partner at Lauterbach, Borschow & Company. The commission controls and supervises the operations of the state lottery and bingo, ensuring that the games are conducted fairly and in compliance with state law.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso's first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- One of El Paso's tallest towers getting new anchor tenant, sign
- Valerie Ponzio releases long-awaited ‘Órale’ video
- 2nd case of new coronavirus confirmed among China evacuees
- Inspired by her mother’s battle with Alzheimer’s, El Paso native starts business
- El Paso 2.0 gathering to address economy
- Construction to start on swanky private jet terminal at El Paso airport
- One El Paso chef’s journey from flipping burgers to restaurant owner, via Las Vegas
- Western Tech gives $250,000 to El Paso Children’s
- Hub International announces promotion
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Pritzker's budget to boost spending amid calls for restraint
- Delaware State Police: 4 found dead in tent at homeless camp
- Landscape architects shift emphasis to the ecosystem
- UK patient plays violin during unusual brain surgery
- Houston American Energy Announces Drilling Plans And Increased Working Interest In Second San Andres Well
- Texas Once Again The Top State For Truck Bottlenecks
- Hobby Airport Launches Simplified Arrivals for International Passengers
- Sri Lanka says it will withdraw from UN rights resolution