Marybeth Stevens, president and CEO of the Better Business Bureau Paso del Norte, has been elected to the International Association of Better Business Bureaus board of directors. She will serve a three-year term and chair the IABBB Governance Committee. The association sets policy and provides support and oversight to all BBBs in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Crane watch: Tracking development in El Paso
- Mayor Oscar Leeser names chief of staff
- Fight over Downtown historic district heats up
- El Paso ranked among top cities to live
- ‘All hands on deck’ as business aid reopens
- CultureSpan Marketing names president
- A little light shopping and volleyball
- Whispers: Mural recognition, up your curbside meal
- Hunt Foundation pledges $1M for Juárez nonprofits
- Which bars dominated borderland booze sales?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Orders to US factories for big-ticket manufactured goods rose modest 0.2% in December with investment posting 0.6% gain
- Millionaire investor joins Virginia governor contest
- Boeing posts $8.4 billion loss on weaker demand for planes
- Industry Veterans Bert Weiss and Chris Tuff Launch Pionaire With Initial Celebrity Client: House of Kim with Kim Zolciak
- Germany remembers Auschwitz liberation in parliament
- Protesters against UK rail link evicted from London park
- Cyber cops in 9 nations team up to disrupt dangerous malware
- EU gives Poland a month to respond to justice system fears