C.B. Burns, a partner at Kemp Smith law firm, recently spoke at the Austin Bar Association’s Labor and Employment Section. Burns spoke on the topic “Texas Employment Law Update.” Kemp Smith was founded in El Paso more than 150 years ago and has offices in El Paso, Austin and Las Cruces.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso's first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- One of El Paso's tallest towers getting new anchor tenant, sign
- Valerie Ponzio releases long-awaited ‘Órale’ video
- 2nd case of new coronavirus confirmed among China evacuees
- Inspired by her mother’s battle with Alzheimer’s, El Paso native starts business
- El Paso 2.0 gathering to address economy
- Construction to start on swanky private jet terminal at El Paso airport
- One El Paso chef’s journey from flipping burgers to restaurant owner, via Las Vegas
- Western Tech gives $250,000 to El Paso Children’s
- Hub International announces promotion
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- UK patient plays violin during unusual brain surgery
- Hobby Airport Launches Simplified Arrivals for International Passengers
- Houston American Energy Announces Drilling Plans And Increased Working Interest In Second San Andres Well
- Texas Once Again The Top State For Truck Bottlenecks
- Sri Lanka says it will withdraw from UN rights resolution
- Ga. State looks to extend streak vs UTA
- Texas State seeks revenge on Ga. Southern
- Erdogan criticizes EU move to enforce arms embargo on Libya