Sergio Estrada, an attorney at Kemp Smith, has been elected as a fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation. Fellows are selected for their outstanding professional achievements and commitment to the improvement of the justice system throughout the state of Texas. Kemp Smith was founded more than 150 years ago and has offices in El Paso, Austin and Las Cruces.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Gospel artist passes away; community, daughter say he was the best
- Magnitude 5 earthquake felt in El Paso
- El Paso hotels brave a challenge they've never seen before
- Coronavirus in El Paso: Latest updates
- Hispanic chamber: 22 member businesses will not reopen as coronavirus crisis grips El Paso businesses
- VitalTech and AT&T Business Offer Free Telehealth Services
- El Paso gas prices drop
- Why El Paso businesses impacted by the pandemic should consider filing a claim even if the chances of an award seem slim
- COVID-19 could overwhelm El Paso hospitals
- Pandemic puts future transportation funding at risk
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- PALM SUNDAY: Pope celebrates without public in St. Peter's
- 'Complete collapse of economies' ahead as Africa faces virus
- 9 rebels, Indian soldier killed in Kashmir fighting
- Imprisoned Chinese rights lawyer released, his wife says
- The Latest: Americans take last chance to leave Nepal
- AP PHOTOS: Bustling London life stilled by COVID-19 lockdown
- France turns to speedy trains to catch up in virus response
- Dwayne Johnson explains Jungle Cruise's delay