Mark Walker, head of Dickinson Wright law firm’s El Paso office, has been elected to another term on the State Bar of Texas Antitrust and Business Litigation Council. Walker has more than 30 years of experience as a trial and appellate lawyer and has more than 75 verdicts and 30 appeals to his credit.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso's first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- One of El Paso's tallest towers getting new anchor tenant, sign
- Valerie Ponzio releases long-awaited ‘Órale’ video
- 2nd case of new coronavirus confirmed among China evacuees
- El Paso 2.0 gathering to address economy
- Inspired by her mother’s battle with Alzheimer’s, El Paso native starts business
- Construction to start on swanky private jet terminal at El Paso airport
- Western Tech gives $250,000 to El Paso Children’s
- One El Paso chef’s journey from flipping burgers to restaurant owner, via Las Vegas
- Trump executive order would politicize architecture
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- DOJ to investigate wrongful arrest of black man in Oregon
- Mom of man slain in home robbery arrested on drug charges
- Minnesota US Rep. Jim Hagedorn announces he has cancer
- Man who went missing at music festival found dead in lake
- Panel advances proposal to limit gubernatorial pardon powers
- Californian will plead guilty in $150 million currency scam
- 'Medicare for All' is driving a wedge through labor movement
- New Mexico Legislature approves collective bargaining update