Dickinson Wright law firm, which has an office in El Paso headed by attorney Mark Walker, has implemented a new paid parental leave policy for its staff. The policy allows staff to take up to 12 weeks of full paid leave to care for a newborn or newly adopted child. The policy is gender-neutral. Dickinson Wright is a general practice business law firm headquartered in Detroit with more than 475 attorneys.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso's first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- One of El Paso's tallest towers getting new anchor tenant, sign
- Valerie Ponzio releases long-awaited ‘Órale’ video
- El Paso 2.0 gathering to address economy
- 2nd case of new coronavirus confirmed among China evacuees
- Inspired by her mother’s battle with Alzheimer’s, El Paso native starts business
- Western Tech gives $250,000 to El Paso Children’s
- Construction to start on swanky private jet terminal at El Paso airport
- Trump executive order would politicize architecture
- Fast-growing El Paso recycler expands to Santa Teresa, plans 120,000-square-foot facility
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- CommUNITY en Acción announces new chair, board
- UTEP launches nonprofit administration certificate
- PDX Printing has moved
- Health information exchange grows
- Virgin Galactic’s space plane arrives at Spaceport America
- El Paso attorney recognized, speaks on panels
- Kemp Smith attorneys recognized
- El Paso law firm recognized