Datamark, a business process outsourcing provider headquartered in El Paso, has announced it will hire 200 full-time employees for its new facility off of Lee Trevino Drive. The first round of hiring involves support roles for an international shipping and logistics company, and the second group of hires will support government health care contracts for more than 50 million Americans. Information: careers.datamark.net.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso's first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- One of El Paso's tallest towers getting new anchor tenant, sign
- Valerie Ponzio releases long-awaited ‘Órale’ video
- One El Paso chef’s journey from flipping burgers to restaurant owner, via Las Vegas
- 2nd case of new coronavirus confirmed among China evacuees
- Inspired by her mother’s battle with Alzheimer’s, El Paso native starts business
- Construction to start on swanky private jet terminal at El Paso airport
- El Paso 2.0 gathering to address economy
- Hub International announces promotion
- Humane Society hires CEO, moves past controversy
- Fast-growing El Paso recycler expands to Santa Teresa, plans 120,000-square-foot facility
- Measure would remove voters from deciding gambling expansion
- Trump delivers on pledge for wealthy California farmers
- After 52 days, Louisiana plane crash victim leaves hospital
- Secret Service goes on the road to help curb school violence
- 'Fresh Off the Boat' leaving indelible mark on TV landscape
- UN-backed government in Libya says it is suspending UN-brokered talks with rivals following attack on port.
- Texas co. to pay $2.4M penalty for ND oil terminal violation