Global commercial real estate services firm Cushman & Wakefield has hired Linda Powers, MAI, CCIM, R/W-AC, as senior director in its valuation and advisory practice. Though part of the Houston team, she will work from El Paso where she will serve the El Paso and southern New Mexico areas. Powers has experience in both self-storage and multifamily appraisal and is approved by the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs to perform market studies for the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program. She is MAP certified by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Before joining the firm, Powers owned her own company, The Powers Group. She will continue to produce appraisals for her clients, as well as those of Cushman & Wakefield. Powers is a member of the boards of the Appraisal Institute and the Greater El Paso Chapter of CCIM.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Longtime El Paso sportswriter Ray Sanchez dies at 94
- Louis Laborn Akin
- El Paso apartment boom continues; 24 applicants per unit, on average
- Liev Schreiber Explains Why ‘Ray Donovan: The Movie’ Is an Origin Story
- El Pasoan appointed to Dallas Fed board
- Sundt awarded $49 million contract for UTEP facility
- Hunt buys 478 acres north of Austin for master-planned community
- Remembering El Paso sportswriter Ray Sanchez
- El Paso Electric names regional director of government affairs
- El Paso CPAs named shareholders at accounting firm
- Abortion clinics challenging Texas law dealt new setback
- Navajo increases ability to do COVID testing, vaccinations
- Mexican governor says predecessor made deals with gangs
- Youngkin calls on lawmakers to enact 'vision of change'
- Storm's slick aftermath nixes S. Carolina lawmaking sessions
- UN chief: Over 12,000 detainees held officially in Libya
- Tess Holliday admits to 'regressing' in her anorexia battle
- Britney Spears felt 'so sad' after splitting from Justin Timberlake