The Council on Regional Economic Expansion and Educational Development, or CREEED, has awarded $75,000 to Canutillo Independent School District. The donation will support a significant expansion of its middle school mathematics college readiness program. It will increase the number of students who can take algebra I while still in middle school.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Hospitals of Providence reopens specialty hospital
- Inside the restoration of one of El Paso's most iconic buildings: Trost's Plaza Hotel
- Pancho Villa’s stash house
- Two East Coast firms jump into El Paso market
- District attorney candidates call for better justice
- El Paso’s first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- New state-of-the-art Beaumont finished
- 2nd case of new coronavirus confirmed among China evacuees
- Inspired by her mother’s battle with Alzheimer’s, El Paso native starts business
- Bernie Sanders holds rally in El Paso: ‘We are going to end the demonization of the undocumented’
- 5 things to know about ‘Goddess of Pop’ Cher
- End of the road for Kiss: 3 things you didn’t know
- EPSO celebrates ‘Music of Selena’ with guest singer
- Kappy's Corner: Ozzy set for inaugural flight with Locomotive FC
- Perlman to perform with El Paso Pro-Musica
- Q&A with Indie pop, rock singer Sarah Jaffe
- New composition, concerts honor Aug. 3 victims
- Las Cruces Film Festival to feature Schulman, Dreyfuss