The El Paso County Clerk’s Office is once again accepting appointments for all services provided at its Downtown office in the El Paso County Courthouse, 500 E. San Antonio. To schedule an appointment, call 915-546-2071. The county clerk also has two annex locations that offer birth, marriage and death certificate services and recording and assumed name services without an appointment. The Northeast Annex, 4641 Cohen Dr., is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and the Ysleta Annex, 9521 Socorro, is open 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Sun Bowl Parade Ready to Roll
- El Paso Water plans to build new headquarters
- City receives $900,000 for I-10 deck park design
- Plastic molding manufacturer expands in Horizon City
- Miners headed to bowl game with winning record
- A response to Max Grossman and David Romo
- Winter Holiday Roundup
- El Paso businessman presented New Mexico Medal of Merit
- UTEP cancer research attracts investors
- El Paso hospital has new human resources director
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Tony Bennett with Lady Gaga ‘One Last Time,’ ‘Waltons’ and ‘Nash Bridges’ Movies, ‘Hot Zone’ Anthrax Scare, Harry Potter Trivia Challenge, ‘Succession’ Birthday Bash
- Drake, N. Texas meet in Kissimmee
- Incarnate Word plays Montana State
- At least 2 people dead during first winter storm in UK
- Algerians hold local elections amid anger over rising prices
- India asks Starlink to obtain license for internet services
- 61 arrivals from South Africa test positive for COVID-19
- Dutch authorities: 61 people on 2 flights from South Africa positive for COVID-19; omicron variant not confirmed