The Paso del Norte Community Foundation has reelected Hector Retta as board chair for 2020. Retta has served on the board since 2018 and is an executive with Economy Cash & Carry. Allison Glass with The Raben Group was named vice-chair. The other new board members are: Caroline North with CSM Realty Holdings and Linda Troncoso with TRE & Associates, LLC.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso's first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- One of El Paso's tallest towers getting new anchor tenant, sign
- Valerie Ponzio releases long-awaited ‘Órale’ video
- One El Paso chef’s journey from flipping burgers to restaurant owner, via Las Vegas
- 2nd case of new coronavirus confirmed among China evacuees
- Inspired by her mother’s battle with Alzheimer’s, El Paso native starts business
- Construction to start on swanky private jet terminal at El Paso airport
- El Paso 2.0 gathering to address economy
- Hub International announces promotion
- WestStar names two to its board
- Fast-growing El Paso recycler expands to Santa Teresa, plans 120,000-square-foot facility
- US tells remaining cruise passengers: Stay out for 2 weeks
- 11 big and not-so-big names granted clemency by Trump
- Songwriter and 'Good Times' actress Ja'Net Dubois dies
- Teacher pension changes sputter in Georgia legislature
- SC senators take 1st crack at Santee Cooper future questions
- Understanding Weinstein’s charges and potential punishment
- Tennessee Dems push to move up presidential primary