El Paso County Commissioners Court appointed Commissioner David Stout as its representative on the Texas Border Coalition. The organization – which is made up of border mayors and county judges, along with community and business leaders – works to bring attention to the education, workforce, health care, border security, economic development and transportation needs of communities along the border.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Longtime El Paso sportswriter Ray Sanchez dies at 94
- Louis Laborn Akin
- El Paso apartment boom continues; 24 applicants per unit, on average
- Liev Schreiber Explains Why ‘Ray Donovan: The Movie’ Is an Origin Story
- El Pasoan appointed to Dallas Fed board
- Sundt awarded $49 million contract for UTEP facility
- Hunt buys 478 acres north of Austin for master-planned community
- Remembering El Paso sportswriter Ray Sanchez
- El Paso Electric names regional director of government affairs
- El Paso CPAs named shareholders at accounting firm
- Abortion clinics challenging Texas law dealt new setback
- Navajo increases ability to do COVID testing, vaccinations
- Mexican governor says predecessor made deals with gangs
- Youngkin calls on lawmakers to enact 'vision of change'
- Storm's slick aftermath nixes S. Carolina lawmaking sessions
- UN chief: Over 12,000 detainees held officially in Libya
- Tess Holliday admits to 'regressing' in her anorexia battle
- Britney Spears felt 'so sad' after splitting from Justin Timberlake