The city of El Paso has named Araceli Guerra managing director of internal services. Guerra began her career with the city in 2006, providing support for enterprise applications. In 2010, she led the software team as the application administrator, and in 2011, was part of the initiative to establish and lead the Information Technology Project Management Office. She was the assistant director for six years before being named director of information technology services. She has a bachelor’s degree in computer science and a master’s degree in systems engineering from the University of Texas at El Paso. She is a certified Project Management Professional, a senior Baldrige Examiner and a Lean Six Sigma green belt.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Which bars dominated borderland booze sales?
- Whispers: Digital drive-by, moving on and congrats
- Mayor Oscar Leeser names chief of staff
- Vaccine ‘demand is huge’ as doses go quickly
- State commission considers El Paso Historic District
- Workforce Solutions identifies region’s ‘hot jobs’
- El Paso ranked among top cities to live
- El Paso pediatrician appointed to state committee
- CultureSpan Marketing names president
- Borderland water bills to edge up on March 1
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- The Latest: UK doctors want review of Pfizer shot timetable
- Elisabeth Shue is so proud of the lasting legacy of her 1980s movies
- Saudi TV says missile or drone intercepted over Riyadh
- AP PHOTOS: Marchers rehearse for India's Republic Day parade
- Character concerns go beyond PEDs in this Hall of Fame vote
- Russia arrests protesters demanding Alexei Navalny's release
- Doncic and the Mavericks host the Rockets
- Beal, Washington set for matchup against San Antonio