The Center for Digital Government, a national research and advisory institute, has awarded the city of El Paso’s EP Strong website its Overall Winner of the Future Ready Award. The award, sponsored by Google Cloud, is presented to jurisdictions whose initiatives are paving the way toward new public-sector innovations in an uncertain world. The EP Strong website was created after the Aug. 3 mass shooting to provide information to the community. It was updated in March to provide COVID-19 related information, including health orders and data.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso hospital chief: ‘Each day, we are reaching our limits.’
- ‘Ghost Stories of El Paso’
- EPISD superintendent, former board president deny fraud allegations
- El Paso nonprofit recruiting for Dubai 2020 expo
- Doctors’ creativity goes virtual for Operation Pumpkin
- Democrats hope to break Republican hold on Ohio high court
- City candidates condemn mysterious mailers, website
- Whispers: Literarity love, Aaron Jones cereal and we're No. 2
- El Paso imposes curfew as virus cases overwhelm hospitals
- KTEP Goes Platinum: Radio Station Celebrates 70th Year Anniversary
- German unemployment drops unexpectedly in October
- NexPoint Real Estate Finance, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend
- NexPoint Real Estate Finance, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2020 Results
- Surefire CRM by Top of Mind Integrates with Floify to Maximize Mortgage Loan Originators’ Sales Process
- Strategic Benefits Advisors Urges 401(k) Plan Sponsors to Review Payroll Procedures Before Year’s End to Ensure SECURE Act Readiness
- Successful Dallas Author and Businesswoman releases the third book in her Advantage Series, designed to help entrepreneurial companies grow exponentially
- Wingstop Spices Up the Holiday Season with Free Delivery Offer
- Tiffany agrees to revised terms on LVMH takeover deal