River Oaks Properties and Cinemark Holdings Inc. held a groundbreaking ceremony Thursday to celebrate the start of construction on a movie theater, which will anchor the 250,000-square-foot Eastlake Marketplace at I-10 and Eastlake Boulevard. It will have 12 screens, XD auditorium, party room and reclining seats.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso leads major Texas cities in debt not approved by voters
- Q&A: Nico Tejeda, market CEO, The Hospitals of Providence
- UPDATE: County bans fireworks
- City looks at how to close financial hole
- Chihuahua Cerveza launches in El Paso
- Whispers: Fore! Or 6?, Tory Burch news, and gone to the dogs
- GECU Foundation has new director, board members
- Commissioners reverse vote; Sacred Heart Church will be part of Segundo Barrio district
- City names director of cultural affairs and recreation
- Building an outdoor kitchen?
- Ex-LA councilman pleads guilty in corruption case
- Fox's Carlson criticized for saying Democrats hate America
- Excavations to resume for 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre graves
- Police fatally shoot gunman at VA hospital in Milwaukee
- Texas tries to recoup unemployment after overpaying Texans
- Bay Area counties back off indoor dining as virus surges
- Solugen Inc. Announces Release of ScavSol IC 75
- More positive tests, canceled workouts add to MLB unease