The International Association of Assessing Officers has appointed Dinah Kilgore, RPA, to its board of directors. Kilgore is the executive director and chief appraiser at the El Paso Central Appraisal District. Kilgore will serve through 2022. The association was formed in 1934 and has more than 8,000 members worldwide. Also, the El Paso Society for Human Resource Management has named Gabrielle Melendez, PHR, SHRM-CP, its Professional of the Year. Melendez is chief human resource officer for the El Paso Central Appraisal District and has been a member of the society since 2002.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- CommUNITY en Acción announces new chair, board
- UTEP launches nonprofit administration certificate
- PDX Printing has moved
- Health information exchange grows
- Virgin Galactic’s space plane arrives at Spaceport America
- El Paso attorney recognized, speaks on panels
- Kemp Smith attorneys recognized
- El Paso law firm recognized