The Border Industrial Association has named Adrian Gonzalez to its board of directors. Gonzalez is the project controls manager for Jordan Foster Construction and has extensive experience in the construction industry and corporate development. He previously worked for Helen of Troy, URENCO USA, and URENCO Chemplants in England. He has a bachelor’s degree in engineering from the University of Texas at El Paso and an MBA from Texas A&M University-Commerce. The Border Industrial Association was formed in 2009 and is a nonprofit industrial advocacy group with 125 members.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Weather flame reignited atop historic Downtown tower
- Whispers: Seafood restaurant coming, Literarity news and 'Health Care Heroes' short film
- $1 million donation launches children’s museum exhibit
- Joe Pickett mulls return to public office
- Santander Consumer USA to Release a New Digital Experience for Automobile Dealers and Consumers
- ZZ Top: Bearded bassist Dusty Hill dies at 72
- What's Up & Coming: Concerts & Events
- Planned $50 million development on Interstate 10 files bankruptcy plan
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson was overwhelmed by Jungle Cruise set
- Luminarias to line Ascarate Park for Aug. 3 remembrance
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Founder of Charleston's esteemed Black community paper dies
- Jack Ballard announces run for Montana's US House seat
- SC gov hopeful would require vaccines for public students
- Revenue department: $10M in Louisiana tax refunds unclaimed
- New Mexico sets rules to launch pandemic debt collection
- Houston mask mandate might violate Texas governor's order
- Ethiopia suspends work of 2 aid groups active in Tigray
- Topgolf to Begin Construction on First Multi-level Seattle-area Venue