BBVA Compass has appointed Yolanda Arriola to its El Paso advisory board. Arriola is the owner and CEO of Southwest University at El Paso, which enrolls more than 1,800 students a year and employs more than 200 people.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso hospital chief: ‘Each day, we are reaching our limits.’
- ‘Ghost Stories of El Paso’
- Race for El Paso mayor: Meet the six candidates who want your vote
- Dipps opening new Economy Cash & Carry
- Doctors’ creativity goes virtual for Operation Pumpkin
- City snaps up 3 properties for COVID-19 health clinics
- Salata brings custom salads, wraps to El Paso
- Sewing hope, love for neighbor
- Jordan Foster Construction VP recognized
- El Paso imposes curfew as virus cases overwhelm hospitals
- Susan B. Anthony's headstone gets shield from voter stickers
- Andrés Cantor to receive US Soccer Hall media award
- Interstate 10 widening in Louisiana capital region completed
- Barrett ads tied to interest groups funded by unnamed donors
- Best of El Paso - Logo Usage Guidelines
- Trump, Harris plan western stops in campaign's final week
- Rights group: Hamas frees Gazan man who met Israelis on Zoom