BBVA Compass has appointed Yolanda Arriola to its El Paso advisory board. Arriola is the owner and CEO of Southwest University at El Paso, which enrolls more than 1,800 students a year and employs more than 200 people.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso to be in ABC News national spotlight
- Home health tech startup in talks to buy Las Cruces Tower
- Races emerge for City Council as Pickett announces, Kennedy hints
- Flix Brewhouse in El Paso set to reopen
- State bar awards El Paso lawyer Lifetime Achievement Award
- Where are they now? Artist Gaspar Enriquez
- Whispers: Hot real estate market and UTEP in Macy's parade
- City of El Paso announces interim economic development director, international bridges director
- Coronavirus Q&A: Nico Tejeda, The Hospitals of Providence
- Jim Ward & Emily Davis on life, music & joint tour
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- YWCA rebuilds Transitional Living Center closet
- ‘We are losing manpower, and we’re losing funding’
- Robisons gift $500,000 for children’s museum attraction
- Where were you?
- List of Emmy winners includes 'Ted Lasso' actors, Nicholson
- Senate parliamentarian deals blow to Dems' immigration push
- Emmys Latest: Waddingham of 'Ted Lasso' wins first award
- AP source: Senate parliamentarian says $3.5T bill can’t include citizenship path for immigrants, big blow to Biden, Dems