Barracuda Public Relations has hired Nancy Trevizo as its chief financial officer. Trevizo has more than a decade of experience in accounting and the fashion industry in New York. Most recently, she worked as assistant controller at Jordan Foster Construction. She has an MBA from the University of Texas at El Paso. Barracuda was founded in 2010 by CEO Marina Monsivais and is located in the Five Points neighborhood in Central El Paso.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Lorde explains 'feral' Solar Power artwork
- Kristen Stewart 'can't stop thinking about' Princess Diana
- State aircraft sidelined after Montana fire helicopter crash
- Comedian Gabriel Iglesias returning to El Paso
- Sunland Park Mall owner files bankruptcy; 'Indoor malls have been under pressure for a very long time'
- From farmland to manufacturing: Farmer Ben Ivey's big plans for a 230-acre tract of Lower Valley farmland
- One-on-one with El Paso Mayor Oscar Leeser
- El Paso Symphony Orchestra sets 90th season and September gala
- Whispers: Stand by for news, it's a sign, and Laura Tate Goldman nominations
- Food trucks carry big dishes, notorious names
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Russia says a Russian warship has fired warning shots to deter a British destroyer from its waters near Crimea
- Oklahoma Skunkworks Expands use of Curtis Mathes Harvester®
- Student loan payments to restart; here's how to get help
- Europe seeks disabled astronauts, more women in space
- Nanoscope Therapeutics Announces FDA Approval of IND for Phase 2b clinical trial of Optogenetic Gene Monotherapy to Restore Vision in Patients with Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Cybint Partners with Central Texas College to Offer Military Reskilling in Cybersecurity
- Greatly Enhance Your Immune and Endocrine Systems to Help Prevent Illness and Expedite Healing Through Utilizing Neuroscience and Epigenetics
- MobilityRE welcomes mortgage technology leader Jonas Kruckeberg as director of growth and client success