Bank of America has donated a total of $27,500 to three nonprofit organizations. They are: Rebuilding Together El Paso, El Paso’s chapter of Habitat for Humanity and Mesilla Valley Community of Hope. Rebuilding Together will use the funds to replenish personal protective equipment and increase its local home repairs by 50 repairs. Habitat for Humanity will use the funds to continue remodeling ADA compliant bathrooms. And Mesilla Valley Community of Hope will provide rent assistance for those who have lost income due to COVID-19.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- They bought a piece of empty desert in 1971. Why a Horizon City group wants to buy it and many others.
- El Paso icon Myrna Deckert has died
- Jessica Zaragoza buys popular Bella Cora bakery
- Whispers: Jay J. Armes estate for sale, Dr. Alozie on the cover and the inside story
- Duo cultivate unique creative hub – and lager
- Survey: Downtown hopeful in face of pandemic crisis
- After scorching summer, El Paso Water moves to shore up water supply
- Jim Ward: Indebted to El Paso
- El Paso Fed: Growth slows amid signs of recovery
- El Paso physicians named to state leadership positions
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Virus risk looming at overcrowded French universities
- Polish ruling party forming minority govt, rejects partners
- Gurianov and the Stars take on Tampa Bay to start Stanley Cup Final
- Israel returns to virus lockdown as cases mount
- Asia mostly higher despite Wall Street slump, virus fears
- UN food chief urges rich to help keep millions from starving
- Stars, Lightning meet in nontraditional Stanley Cup Final
- Texas takes on Los Angeles following Lyles' solid performance