Ruben Castro has been named chief operating officer for Las Palmas Medical Center, 1801 N. Oregon. The El Paso native has more than a decade of experience in hospitals in various roles. Most recently, he was COO of St. David’s Georgetown Hospital in Georgetown, Texas.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Work starts June 15 on massive Amazon center
- Homebuilding couple giving back, donating home
- Amazon plans first El Paso fulfillment center
- Coronavirus in El Paso: Latest updates
- Wet ‘N’ Wild and Western Playland navigate pandemic; ‘It’s a rough road’
- UMC acquires micro hospital for about $9 million
- Rendering shows what Amazon center may look like
- WestStar Tower marks construction milestone
- Memorial Day: Honoring our Fallen Heroes
- Fans wait, but will the Chihuahuas play ball?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Locust invasion wreaks havoc on Pakistan's crops, orchards
- 5 things to know today - that aren't about the virus
- Protest in Hong Kong over China move to pass security law
- EU weighs China policy amid concern over Hong Kong moves
- Family of crash death teen takes action against UK's Raab
- Lawmaker-elect denies wrongdoing over 'comfort women' funds
- New report alleges killings, mass detentions in Ethiopia
- Twitter adds 'glorifying violence' warning to Trump tweet