Locally owned Mt. Franklin Insurance announced the acquisition of the Delma Gonzalez Insurance Agency. The former Gonzalez location at 5360 N. Mesa will remain open as part of Mt. Franklin, offering an expanded network of carriers and complete personal and commercial insurance products.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- They bought a piece of empty desert in 1971. Why a Horizon City group wants to buy it and many others.
- El Paso icon Myrna Deckert has died
- Whispers: Jay J. Armes estate for sale, Dr. Alozie on the cover and the inside story
- Jessica Zaragoza buys popular Bella Cora bakery
- Survey: Downtown hopeful in face of pandemic crisis
- El Paso physicians named to state leadership positions
- Creative Kids names board members
- After scorching summer, El Paso Water moves to shore up water supply
- Physicians join El Paso group practice
- Duo cultivate unique creative hub – and lager
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Help still available for El Paso businesses
- 3 dozen orders issued with Virginia's new "red flag" gun law
- Sen. Graham's challenge: Fill a court seat and save his own
- Law and order vs. health care as Dems, GOP vie for suburbs
- Douglas statue comes down, but Lincoln had racist views, too
- Verdict against young artists in Sudan stirs controversy
- Wildfires and hurricanes disrupt final weeks of 2020 census
- March of 100,000 marks week 7 of Belarus protests