The Argus Self Storage Sales Network has changed its name to Argus Self Storage Advisors. Its West Texas and New Mexico region is represented by El Paso real estate broker David Etzold. The company says in a news release the change is being made “to more effectively convey the scope of services that Argus provides to self-storage investors, buyers and sellers.” Argus, the nation’s largest network of self-storage real estate specialists, was formed in 1994 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Hospitals of Providence reopens specialty hospital
- Pancho Villa’s stash house
- Inside the restoration of one of El Paso's most iconic buildings: Trost's Plaza Hotel
- Two East Coast firms jump into El Paso market
- District attorney candidates call for better justice
- El Paso’s first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- New state-of-the-art Beaumont finished
- 2nd case of new coronavirus confirmed among China evacuees
- One of El Paso's tallest towers getting new anchor tenant, sign
- Nightclub DJs do it for the music – and lotsa laughs
- Top nominee Polanski to skip French Oscars after rape claim
- Russian diplomat pushes for nuclear pact's extension
- Belarus leader says nation being forced to merge with Russia
- Venice faces new threat from virus after reeling from floods
- A Week in Pictures, Middle East
- South Carolina sued over its ban on LBGTQ sex ed discussions
- Putin rejected offer to use body doubles during Chechen war
- RetailMeNot's Five to Buy in March