El Paso Allstate agency owners recently collected toiletries through supply drives to help domestic violence survivors and secured a $10,000 grant for the Center Against Sexual and Family Violence. The agency owners are: Eric Kent, Myrna Faz, Dulce Pinon, Rocio Pinon, Julio Segura and Elizabeth Torres.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Pancho Villa’s stash house
- Inside the restoration of one of El Paso's most iconic buildings: Trost's Plaza Hotel
- One of El Paso's tallest towers getting new anchor tenant, sign
- Hospitals of Providence reopens specialty hospital
- Valerie Ponzio releases long-awaited ‘Órale’ video
- Two East Coast firms jump into El Paso market
- El Paso's first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- El Paso’s first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- District attorney candidates call for better justice
- New state-of-the-art Beaumont finished
- Suit seeks to remove Sanders from Florida Democratic ballot
- Indian nation destroys own buildings over leadership dispute
- Can Bernie be stopped? Some Democratic donors are trying
- Ohio Elections chief: nearly 150K absentee ballots requested
- Before Lent begins, Packzi Day brings Chicagoans together
- English woman wins annual pancake race with Kansas
- Coronavirus poses tough challenge for economic policymakers
- 'Criminal Minds,' 'Fresh Off the Boat' end on ratings high