Shane Brooks, project manager of aviation development at El Paso International Airport, was selected for inclusion in Airport Business magazine’s annual 40 aviation professionals under 40 list. Brooks has worked at the airport for seven years, delivering many major projects, including a $42 million consolidated rental car facility and a $32 million checked baggage inspection system. She has a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from New Mexico University and is an Airport Certified Employee.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Which bars dominated borderland booze sales?
- Whispers: Digital drive-by, moving on and congrats
- State commission considers El Paso Historic District
- Vaccine ‘demand is huge’ as doses go quickly
- El Paso pediatrician appointed to state committee
- Tecma acquires trucking company
- 3 named to Federal Reserve El Paso Branch board
- Workforce Solutions identifies region’s ‘hot jobs’
- Foundation announces board officers, members
- My podiatrist, a former kick boxer, quite the guy
- 15 die in Ukraine nursing home fire
- Chinese Embassy Twitter account locked for "dehumanization"
- Judge gives preliminary OK to $641M Flint water deal
- Chicago family law attorney charged with more sex crimes
- Judge denies request to delay cop's trial in Floyd's death
- Widow of Louisiana congressman-elect qualifies for election
- Who really had the album of the year? Emily Lazar did.
- Michigan official shows gun after public meeting criticism