Lauterbach Borschow & Co. has promoted Bijal Maniar, Michael Sauceda, CPA, and Daniel Seagers. Maniar was promoted to tax supervisor. She has been with the firm since 2016 and has a bachelor’s degree from Gujarat University in India and a master’s in accounting from UTEP. Sauceda was promoted to tax senior. He joined the firm in 2019 as a tax associate and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees in accounting from UTEP. Seagers was also promoted to tax senior. He joined the firm as an intern in 2017 and has a bachelor’s degree from UTEP. He plans to begin pursuing a master’s degree in accounting in the fall.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- They bought a piece of empty desert in 1971. Why a Horizon City group wants to buy it and many others.
- El Paso icon Myrna Deckert has died
- Jessica Zaragoza buys popular Bella Cora bakery
- Whispers: Jay J. Armes estate for sale, Dr. Alozie on the cover and the inside story
- Duo cultivate unique creative hub – and lager
- Jim Ward: Indebted to El Paso
- Survey: Downtown hopeful in face of pandemic crisis
- After scorching summer, El Paso Water moves to shore up water supply
- Buccaneers arena football sails into borderland
- El Paso Fed: Growth slows amid signs of recovery
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- El Paso physicians named to state leadership positions
- Creative Kids names board members
- Physicians join El Paso group practice
- ScottHulse attorneys ranked among nation’s best
- Education nonprofit awards $150,000 to Canutillo ISD for algebra program
- FYZICAL Therapy brings new technology to its El Paso clinics
- UTEP reports steady enrollment, increased retention
- UTEP partnership receives funding to combat substance abuse