State Rep. Joe Moody, an El Paso attorney, has joined WestStar Bank as its senior counsel.
United Bank of El Paso del Norte has hired Sandra Snow as senior vice president, BSA officer. Snow has more than 30 years of experience in BSA, AML, OFAC management and people management. Most recently, she was director of BSA/AML/OFAC compli…
The Texas Medical Association has appointed three El Paso-area physicians to leadership positions. Dr. Ogechika Karl Alozie will serve a three-year term on the TMA Committee on Health Information Technology. Alozie is an infectious disease ph…
GECU has stepped up as a major sponsor of Texas Tech El Paso’s 10th anniversary celebration, “Red Tie Affair for a White Coat Occasion.” The GECU Foundation has donated $25,000 to Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso to suppor…
Mount Franklin Foods has donated $27,325 to the El Paso Community Foundation Education Fund, a scholarship fund for the children of those directly affected by the Aug. 3 mass shooting. Based in El Paso, Mount Franklin Foods manufactures confe…
El Paso Health has promoted Rocio Chavez to chief compliance officer. Chavez started with El Paso Health as a compliance officer in 2005 and most recently served as senior director of compliance/privacy officer. She has a bachelor’s degree in…
The Darden Foundation has donated $4,000 to El Pasoans Fighting Hunger Food Bank to help relieve hunger in the El Paso area. The food bank feeds more than 200,000 people every year.
Sun City Orthopaedics & Hand Specialists has opened a new clinic on the Westside at 820 Redd. SCOHSS was founded by orthopedic surgeon Eric Sides and has another location at 1400 George Dieter.
The Joint Commission has awarded The Hospitals of Providence Sierra Campus the Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement. The Sierra Campus is the first hospital in El Paso to hold the certification after demonstrating its commit…
Bright Skies Realty, owned by realtor Kathy Turkell, has added Marie Holguin, Massiel Felix and Debbie Schultz to its team of real estate professionals.
Michael Duchouquette, CFP, recently attended Connect 2020. The conference, hosted by CETERA Advisor Networks in Denver, Colorado, brings together advisors from across the country. Duchouquette is president of Duchouquette & Associates, an…
Mark Walker, head of Dickinson Wright’s El Paso office, moderated the federal judge’s panel at the State Bar of Texas’ Advanced Civil Trial Course in Dallas. In addition, Kathleen Campbell Walker, co-chair of the firm’s immigration practice g…
Sign up for our newsletters
- River Oaks reveals growth plans, new Albertsons
- Revisiting Readyone
- City to lease 17th floor of Blue Flame building
- Cadence Lending picks up WestStar Bank's mortgage business
- Emily Davis to open for Bad Religion on tour
- Bob Jones, former head of NCED, released from prison
- Maná playlist: ‘Rayando El Sol Tour’
- Whispers: Tailgating together, Natalicio travels and new Zuill
- Gom Ramen serves up tasty, spicy simplicity
- Why ReadyOne, a nonprofit, pays its board members
- Winds from Tropical Storm Humberto sweep through Bahamas
- Vegas area, casinos charge ahead with electric vehicle spots
- Trump targets border state with rally amid defiant Democrats
- New zero-emission electric shuttles tested at Sabino Canyon
- Ethiopia releases Lebanese businessman held since last week
- The United Auto Workers union says talks with General Motors have broken down and its members will strike Sunday night
- Inmate at Tennessee prison dies, facility placed on lockdown
- The Latest: UAW says strike will happen if GM holds firm