SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Son says legendary poet and publisher Lawrence Ferlinghetti, who helped launch the Beat movement, has died at 101.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso cinemas slowly welcome back moviegoers
- $37.8 million in bonds were passed in area MUD elections. There were 2 voters.
- Barracuda PR hires new executive
- City to consider sale of former Great Wolf parcel to Kansas-based real estate company
- What do you want El Paso to look like in 2030?
- It was ‘touch and go,’ but lessons from 2011 help El Paso weather winter storm
- El Pasoan's podcast looks deeper into Selena’s impact
- Comedian Felipe Esparza coming to El Paso
- How Trevino came here; El Paso mourns TWC player
- Facebook bans all Myanmar military-linked accounts and ads
- Court blocks release of records about cops in DC on Jan. 6
- Social media giant Facebook bans all accounts linked to Myanmar's military along with ads from military-linked firms
- County effort to block Senate election subpoena gets hearing
- 'Better Call Saul' to film final season soon in New Mexico
- Honduras leader warns drug cooperation with US endangered
- Gilgeous-Alexander scores 42 as Thunder top Spurs 102-99
- Fornes carries Nicholls State over Houston Baptist 83-68