ATLANTA (AP) — President Donald Trump requests recount of votes in Georgia presidential race after results show Joe Biden winning state.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Pasoan ends ‘The Voice’ run on high note
- Restaurant, dog park concept coming to El Paso
- ‘My Oscar, he’s such a good boy’: Rhoberta Leeser dies
- FBI arrests El Paso businessman accused of selling fraudulent health insurance
- City works with big-box stores to limit capacity, slow COVID-19 spread
- Walmart to start drone delivery of at-home COVID-19 tests in El Paso
- U.S. Rep. Veronica Escobar names new district director
- FBI arrests El Paso businessman
- El Paso Children's Museum reveals exhibit designs
- Texas Tech and El Paso Children’s reach agreement, mend rift over intensive care unit
- Election 2020 Today: Fraud rejected, Biden's top diplomat
- KBR Charity Golf Tournament Raises Over $530k, Gives Back to COVID-19 Frontline Workers
- Don't Mess With Texas song contest starts
- Indonesia's confirmed coronavirus cases exceed half million
- Libya’s rivals meet to discuss transitional government
- Trial opens in death of toddler in migrant smuggling case
- Artists sing social anthems for United Nations anniversary
- Dan Trachtenberg to direct new Predator film