DETROIT (AP) — Panel restores control of Detroit Public School’s finances to elected school board after 11 years of state oversight.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Pasoan ends ‘The Voice’ run on high note
- Restaurant, dog park concept coming to El Paso
- U.S. Rep. Veronica Escobar names new district director
- Local restaurants offer Thanksgiving to-go; ‘We’re doing what we can to stay alive.’
- Group fundraising to restore Sacred Heart Church in Segundo Barrio
- El Paso Children's Museum reveals exhibit designs
- City works with big-box stores to limit capacity, slow COVID-19 spread
- ‘Mija Project’ pop-up opens at outlet mall
- UMC prepares for arrival of new coronavirus vaccines
- Japan protests China's island incursions during FM visit
- Hong Kong leader: National security law has been 'effective'
- Asia Today: India reports over 44,000 cases, most in Delhi
- 'America is back': Biden pushes past Trump era with nominees
- Analysis: Biden prioritizes experience with Cabinet picks
- Amid racial reckoning, Grammys honor the Black experience
- New Zealand soldier faces spying charges in 1st such case
- Today in History