PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) — Hurricane Sally strengthens to Category 2, with 100 mph winds, as it approaches Alabama, Florida.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- They bought a piece of empty desert in 1971. Why a Horizon City group wants to buy it and many others.
- El Paso icon Myrna Deckert has died
- Jessica Zaragoza buys popular Bella Cora bakery
- Whispers: Jay J. Armes estate for sale, Dr. Alozie on the cover and the inside story
- Duo cultivate unique creative hub – and lager
- Survey: Downtown hopeful in face of pandemic crisis
- After scorching summer, El Paso Water moves to shore up water supply
- Jim Ward: Indebted to El Paso
- El Paso Fed: Growth slows amid signs of recovery
- Texas Tech El Paso nursing students get their white coats
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- El Paso physicians named to state leadership positions
- Creative Kids names board members
- Physicians join El Paso group practice
- ScottHulse attorneys ranked among nation’s best
- Education nonprofit awards $150,000 to Canutillo ISD for algebra program
- FYZICAL Therapy brings new technology to its El Paso clinics
- UTEP reports steady enrollment, increased retention
- UTEP partnership receives funding to combat substance abuse