LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Jury convicts ex-Michigan State University coach of lying to police in probe of past complaints about Larry Nassar.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso's first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- One of El Paso's tallest towers getting new anchor tenant, sign
- Valerie Ponzio releases long-awaited ‘Órale’ video
- 2nd case of new coronavirus confirmed among China evacuees
- Inspired by her mother’s battle with Alzheimer’s, El Paso native starts business
- Construction to start on swanky private jet terminal at El Paso airport
- El Paso 2.0 gathering to address economy
- One El Paso chef’s journey from flipping burgers to restaurant owner, via Las Vegas
- Western Tech gives $250,000 to El Paso Children’s
- Hub International announces promotion
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- China, Southeast Asia hold emergency meet on viral outbreak
- Japan says 79 more virus cases confirmed on cruise ship after its 2-week quarantine ends, bringing total to 621
- Spain rescues 24, continues search for 53 migrants at sea
- Syria's Aleppo airport resumes flights for 1st time in years
- US woman who hid baby arrested in Philippines for kidnapping
- Brexit pushes growing number of businesses to Netherlands
- Qatar Airways ups stake in British Airways parent firm, IAG
- Warnings of 'voodoo statistics' as EU budget battle looms