PARIS (AP) — Paris riot officers fire tear gas during unauthorized protest against police violence and racial injustice.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- UPDATE: County bans fireworks
- ‘New Horizons’ airport mural elevating spirits
- Commissioners reverse vote; Sacred Heart Church will be part of Segundo Barrio district
- El Paso entrepreneur's new app invites users to reflect on their life and mortality
- Sudden shutdown leaves businesses uncertain
- Blues Coffee offers borderland live music, records
- El Paso Electric customers in Texas to see decrease on bills
- Lawmen of the border
- City parks, spray parks, museums start to open
- Inside the new $31 million factory in Santa Teresa
- Rescue workers say death toll in landslide at Myanmar jade mine has surged to at least 113 people
- Court considers status of Istanbul's iconic Hagia Sophia
- More than 80 reported killed this week in Ethiopia's unrest
- China accuses India of targeting Chinese imports after clash
- Russian officials: 78% of voters back extending Putin's rule
- Numerous black bears sightings reported in East Texas
- Does wearing a mask pose any health risks?
- 'Incident' damages construction near Iran nuclear site