El Paso Inc. Events
The cast and crew of "Parasite" after winning best picture during the 92nd annual Academy Awards at the Dolby Theater in Los Angeles, Feb. 9, 2020. (Noel West/The New York Times)
Thank you for helping us celebrate the 2016 El Pasoans of the Year Dori Fenenbock and Juan E. Cabrera, as well as Betty Moore MacGuire for her Community Spirit Award!
El Paso Inc. publisher Tom Fenton and daughter Secret Wherrett talk about the history of the company, which is now in its 22nd year, and how its publication Southwest Senior evolved into El Paso Plus and has now been converted into a quarterly lifestyle magazine called El Paso Inc. Magazine.
Sign up for our newsletters
- El Paso leads major Texas cities in debt not approved by voters
- Q&A: Nico Tejeda, market CEO, The Hospitals of Providence
- City looks at how to close financial hole
- UPDATE: County bans fireworks
- Chihuahua Cerveza launches in El Paso
- Whispers: Fore! Or 6?, Tory Burch news, and gone to the dogs
- GECU Foundation has new director, board members
- City names director of cultural affairs and recreation
- Building an outdoor kitchen?
- Commissioners reverse vote on historic district
- Australia isolates virus-prone state, Serbs oppose lockdown
- Asian shares mostly lower as pandemic saps buying momentum
- Wedding season brings new virus outbreak in West Bank
- A deeply divided Poland chooses a president in runoff vote
- Column: Rolling the dice against a virus that usually wins
- The Latest: Pakistan's daily infections drop as testing cut
- Upcoming MLB free agents have fewer games to impress
- Ravens quarterback cancels Florida event amid virus surge
CNN's Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon react to a video of two people painting over a California community's Black Lives Matter mural. The two people in the video are now facing a hate crime charge.
CNN's Brianna Keilar pushes Acting Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security Ken Cuccinelli on the Trump administration's latest push for international students to leave the US if their colleges or universities institute online-only learning measures.
President Donald Trump claims the US is in "a good place," as coronavirus cases make record spikes throughout the nation. CNN's Anderson Cooper explains why this isn't true.
Educator and president of the National Education Association, Lily Eskelsen García, reacts to President Trump's remarks about reopening schools this fall.
President Donald Trump criticized Dr. Fauci over past decisions about wearing masks and travel to China after Dr. Fauci said the US is still "knee-deep" in the first wave of the coronavirus.