- New York Times
Taking Tylenol (acetaminophen) during pregnancy is associated with a slight increase in the risk for asthma in offspring, a new study has found.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Why the tower network atop the Franklin Mountains is causing 'massive concerns' across government agencies, law enforcement, elected leaders, the city and television stations
- Miners headed to bowl game with winning record
- Sun Bowl Parade Ready to Roll
- EPCC celebrates completion of campus expansion
- SpinLaunch’s space catapult completes first test launch
- El Paso officials laud infrastructure, BBB bills
- El Pasoans take lead roles in ‘The Nutcracker’
- The gift of El Paso
- Battle of I-10: Miners look for revenge against Aggies
- Whispers: No daily on Xmas, Sacred Heart's and Jimenez features, Miner bowl
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Volcanic lava threatens church, more homes on La Palma
- Brazil confirms 3rd omicron case, considers new measures
- Heat, no food, deadly weather: Climate change kills seabirds
- South Dakota man pleads not guilty to killing 3, wounding 2
- Science report: US should make less plastic to save oceans
- Rinchem Acquires Two Dallas-Area Chemical Warehouses from Competitor, LeSaint Logistics
- Man arrested after breaching security at UK Parliament
- Florida man charged with killing 21-year-old woman in 1983