- New York Times
Taking Tylenol (acetaminophen) during pregnancy is associated with a slight increase in the risk for asthma in offspring, a new study has found.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso hospital chief: ‘Each day, we are reaching our limits.’
- ‘Ghost Stories of El Paso’
- EPISD superintendent, former board president deny fraud allegations
- Race for El Paso mayor: Meet the six candidates who want your vote
- Dipps opening new Economy Cash & Carry
- Doctors’ creativity goes virtual for Operation Pumpkin
- City snaps up 3 properties for COVID-19 health clinics
- El Paso nonprofit recruiting for Dubai 2020 expo
- Salata brings custom salads, wraps to El Paso
- El Paso imposes curfew as virus cases overwhelm hospitals
- Barrett swearing-in differs markedly from 'superspreader'
- The Latest: Barrett pledges no 'fear or favor' at high court
- Barrett, at White House, takes 1st of 2 oaths to join Supreme Court, will join bench after taking 2nd oath Tuesday
- UN investigator says Belarus must stop repressing its people
- Nevada to vaccinate frontline medical workers first
- 1 killed when small plane crashes in Lubbock neighborhood
- Dodgers 1 win from title after 32 years and more than $3.6B