From The Editor
El Paso Reads
People in the borderland see clearly two worlds – the U.S. and Mexico. Now, award-winning author Sergio Troncoso has given readers a groundbreaking book that explores the invisible but very real world of nepantla, a place “in between.”
“South Sun Rises: A Bilingual Poetic Narrative of the Borderland,” by El Paso author and film producer Valentin Sandoval, is a collection of poems about his family’s hardships and triumphs as they pursue the American Dream. Sandoval tells of his mother’s trek crossing the border from Juárez …
‘La Casa Azul’is a rendition of Mexican artist Frida Kahlo’s home, which is now a museum. The painting is by El Paso artist and math teacher Blanca Estrada, 34. A native of Jalisco, Mexico, who grew up in El Paso, Estrada received a bachelor’s in math with a minor in education from UTEP. As…
Congratulations to the 2021 Best Pets
el paso strong
STRESS & COPING
Beyond The Bottle
Home & garden
If you don’t have enough Social Security credits to qualify for benefits on your own record, you may be able to receive benefits on your spouse’s record.
Sign up for our newsletters
- El Paso to be in ABC News national spotlight
- Food bank CEO: ‘We are losing manpower, and we’re losing funding’
- State bar awards El Paso lawyer Lifetime Achievement Award
- Where are they now? Artist Gaspar Enriquez
- City of El Paso announces interim economic development director, international bridges director
- Races emerge for City Council as Pickett announces, Kennedy hints
- NHL preseason game, Stanley Cup coming to El Paso
- Kemp Smith law firm welcomes new associate
- Population growth booms on city's fringe, census shows
- Jim Ward & Emily Davis on life, music & joint tour
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Toughness first: Pittman has Arkansas back in spotlight
- California water agencies resolve Colorado River dispute
- New Mexico hearing begins for next round of oil, gas rules
- Vermont urged to extend emergency motel housing for homeless
- Michigan rep to fellow lawmaker: I hope 'your car explodes'
- Baker creates clean heat commission to help cut emissions
- Julie Sidoni named new News Director for WVIA
- El Salvador president changes Twitter profile to 'dictator'